If you like freshness, you’ll love Shady Brook Farm’s Farm Market! It’s a locavore’s* dream. Here’s what you’ll find:
|We grow acres of non-GMO fruits & veggies for sale in our Farm Market. When our own farm-grown produce is not in season, we carry the freshest fruits and veggies we can find.||Hormone-free milk in glass bottles, and more! We also have goat's milk, grass-fed beef (frozen), and more healthy things!||Got cheese? We do--and it's the best! We stock our favorite gourmet varieties from DiBruno Bros. along with delicious crackers to go with it.
- Home-Grown & Locally-Grown Produce
- Locally Raised Organic Meats
- Hormone-Free Milk in Glass Bottles
- Raw Milk, & Goat’s Milk
- Gourmet Cheeses & Crackers
- Specialty Foods
- Uncle Dave’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Locally Made Rose Bank Wines
- Unique gifts including Byers’ Choice & Willow Tree figurines
- Seasonal Wreaths & Home Decor
- Huge Garden Center
- Full-Service Deli
- Baked Goods
- Gourmet Take-Out Foods
- And so much more…come see for yourself!
* A locavore is someone who eats food that has been grown or produced locally to help the environment and the economy.