Shady Brook Farm grows acres of pick-your-own crops seasonally including strawberries, blueberries, peaches, apples, tomatoes, corn, peppers and pumpkins. Nothing is fresher than fruits and veggies you picked straight out of the field yourself!
- Sweet Corn – $0.39/ear, 3 for $1.00
- Tomatoes (cherry, plum, reg., heirloom) – $0.99/lb.
- Eggplant (large, baby, white, purple, black fingers) – $0.99/lb.
- Peppers (sweet, hot, green, lunch box, jalapeno, ancho, dragon tails) – $0.99/lb.
New for 2016! During our non-fruit fest days*, P-Y-O fields can only be accessed via wagon ride from the Farm Market.
Nothing compares to fruits and veggies picked yourself straight out of the field! Here, at Shady Brook Farm, we grow acres of pick-your-own crops including:
- Sugar snap peas
*During our Fruit Festival Days, P-Y-O fields can only be accessed through the Festival area. Admission costs $5/person and includes wagon rides to the fields, inflatable attractions, jumping pillows, SBF 500 pedal go-carts, and more! P-Y-O fruit is priced by the pound.
- Strawberry Days – June 4, 5 & 11, 12 from 11 to 4
- Blueberry Days – July 16 & 17 from 11 am to 4 pm