- Strawberries will be done by Fri., 6/30/16 – $2.49/lb.
- Blueberries are now in season – $2.99/lb.
New for 2016! During our non-fruit fest days*, P-Y-O fields can only be accessed via wagon ride from the Farm Market.
- Wed. – Sat. from 8 am to 5 pm
- Sun. from 9 am to 4 pm
- Fields will be closed Mondays and Tuesdays for replenishment
- Fields can only be accessed via wagon rides from The Market, $3/person
- P-Y-O strawbs are $2.49/lb., P-Y-O peas are $1.99/lb.
- July 16 & 17 the blueberry patch can only be accessed through the Festival Field at Blueberry Days, $5/person admission
Nothing compares to fruits and veggies picked yourself straight out of the field! Here, at Shady Brook Farm, we grow acres of pick-your-own crops including:
- Sugar snap peas
*During our Fruit Festival Days, P-Y-O fields can only be accessed through the Festival area. Admission costs $5/person and includes wagon rides to the fields, inflatable attractions, jumping pillows, SBF 500 pedal go-carts, and more! P-Y-O fruit is priced by the pound.
- Strawberry Days – June 4, 5 & 11, 12 from 11 to 4
- Blueberry Days – July 16 & 17 from 11 am to 4 pm
- Peachy Fun Days – August, exact dates TBA