Pick Your Own
Peach Picking is CLOSED until Sat, 8/15
But we still have sunflowers, cut flowers & blackberries!
Due to poor weather conditions in the early growing season, peach picking is light this year. There are currently no ripe peaches but we hope to re-open the orchard by Sat, 8/15.
We’re excited that summer’s bounty is here and ready for harvest! With plenty of fresh air and wide-open space, we have lots of room for guests to select and harvest their crops directly from our fields while maintaining social distance.
Fields can only be accessed via wagon rides from the Pick Your Own Barn. Timed tickets must be purchased in advance.
The cost is $5/person (children under the age of 2 are free). PYO fruit & flowers, not included, are priced by the lb. or stem.
Now In Season:
Blackberries + Sunflowers + Cut Flowers + Peaches
Wed – Fri from 9am to 3pm
Sat – 8am to 3pm
Sun – 9am to 3pm
To keep everyone safe & healthy, please review our Safe Operating Procedures below before coming to the farm.
Pick Your Own while Social Distancing
The following Safe Operating Procedures will be followed to ensure the health and safety of our staff and team members:
- If you have a cough or fever, or are feeling sick DO NOT enter the farm
- Wagon rides will run to the fields every 30 min, and pre-purchased tickets are required
- We are limiting the capacity of the wagons through timed ticketing for safe social distancing
- Guests are not permitted to walk or drive to the pyo fields
- Guests will board wagons and receive boxes at the pick your own shed by the Farm Market
- Sanitizing of wagons and other surfaces will take place throughout the day
- A safe, 6 ft social distance MUST ALWAYS be maintained and will be required
- Groups will be separated by two rows while picking
- ALL guests ages 3+ MUST wear masks when checking in and out of the farm (CDC guidelines state children than 2 years are not required to wear masks)
- Sanitizing stations and portable restrooms will be provided throughout the farm
- Single use containers and bags will be provided
- All items picked must be taken and paid for by guests
- Produce MUST NOT be touched or picked unless purchasing
- Under the current circumstances, we are unable to recycle or take back any containers touched by guests, so please be mindful of excess waste
- NO DOGS (except service dogs) will be allowed. Pets whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESD) DO NOT qualify as a service animal. Under the Americans with Disability Act, service dogs walk beside their handler. They do not bark, sniff, jump, visit, urinate or defecate while working. They are not held by the handler. We have the right to refuse any pets whose function is not that of a service animal.
Our Farm Market and Garden Center will be open for shopping starting June 4, with capacity restrictions. Please DO NOT enter the store for pick your own boxes.Those will be supplied at the pick your own barn.
What's in Season