Don’t miss our FREE Garden Center Seminar Series being held weekends through June 23, 2013. Join our in-house experts as they lecture on a variety of home gardening topics. Click HERE for a full list of topics.
Spring days may be warm, but nights are downright chilly! Choose annuals like diascia, nemesia, and pansies for your patio containers. They’ll tolerate the weather, but be prepared to cover in or bring inside in case of frost.
Shady Brook Farm is the best one-stop-shop to find everything you need for a beautiful landscape, and our friendly experts are on hand daily to answer your lawn & garden questions, give suggestions, helpful tips and advice. Here’s what we carry:
- Huge selection of flowering plants
- Fruit and vegetable plants
- Trees, shrubs, hanging baskets, and potted plants
- Large variety of planters and pots for container gardening
- Visit The Potting Shed for expert help on how to plant the perfect container garden
- Our E.P. Henry department is on-site, bringing you the highest quality pavers for your landscape.
- Bulk and bagged mulch at great prices to finish off your garden.
- All the tools you need for the job, as well as a great selection of garden and patio decor
- Birdseed, bird feeders, bird baths
- Snow melt supplies
- Agway products.
Meet Our Garden Center Experts:
Karen Rogers is one of our in-house Nursery Experts. Karen has worked in Bucks County garden centers (as well as designing & maintaining her own gardens ) for more than 35 years. Her expertise in floral design has transferred to our Potting Shed where she creates unique and colorful planters. Her free Gardening Seminars here at Shady Brook are always popular.
Kris Williams is our Garden Center Manager. With more than 21 years in the industry, Kris brings his expertise in lawn and garden care to Shady Brook Farm. Coming from over 12 years working at, and managing Newtown Agway, and now being here at Shady Brook for more than eight years, he is our in-house bug, disease, and weed expert.
Jeanne Flower is a Certified Horticulturist with more than 26 years experience in tending to, and purchasing, Nursery stock. In addition to her hands on experience, Jeanne has attended countless classes and workshops on Annuals and Perennials and specializes in Mini-Plans and Landscape Design.
Thomas Salvatico, our Nursery Yard Manager (not pictured), offers more than 19 years of Garden Center and Professional Landscape Design experience. Thomas’ skills truly excel when designing the layout for Shady Brook Farm’s Garden Center to showcase the hundreds of plants, trees and shrubs we have to offer.