Experience the magic of millions of lights illuminating acres of farmland at the Shady Brook Farm 2014 Holiday Light Show! Enjoy whimsical light displays and familiar characters. Drive through the Holiday Light Show in the comfort of your own car or enjoy the show on an open air wagon ride (weather permitting). After the show, warm up with a cup of hot cocoa and and cook up some s’mores at a toasty bonfire (cocoa, marshmallows, and more treats available for purchase in the Farm Market). Proceeds from the Holiday Light Show benefit The National MS Society, and other local charities.
Dates & Times:
- Open EVERY NIGHT from Nov. 22, 2014 through Jan. 4, 2015
- 5 pm to 10 pm
- $20/carload (Mon. – Thurs.)
- $25/carload (Fri., Sat. & Sun.)
- $30/Mini-Bus – (seating capacity 9 to 25) including Assisted Living van or bus, commercial van, or stretch limo.
- $75/Bus (seating capacity over 25)
Open Air Wagon Rides (weather permitting):
- Tractor-drawn Wagon Ride – Monday through Wednesday; $12/person. Reservations available for groups of 25 or more. Call 215-968-1670.
- All wagon rides are open weather permitting.