Experience the magic of more than 3 million lights illuminating acres of farmland at the Shady Brook Farm 2015 Holiday Light Show!
- Encounter whimsical holiday displays and familiar characters.
- Drive through in the comfort of your own car or enjoy the show on an open air wagon ride (weather permitting).
- Warm up with a cup of hot cocoa and and cook up some s’mores at a toasty bonfire (cocoa, marshmallows, and more treats available for purchase in the Farm Market).
Dates & Times:
- Open EVERY NIGHT from Nov. 21 through Jan. 10, 2016
- 5 pm to 10 pm
- $30/Mini-Bus – min-bus, limo or RV
- $100/Bus (seating capacity over 25)
- Credit cards accepted at the Ticket Booth
Want to visit the Light Show more than once this season? Get a multi-pass! Multi-passes can be purchased at our Farm Market or at the Holiday Light Show Ticket Booth. Multi-Passes are valid for personal vehicles only, not valid for commercial vehicles. The Multi-Pass is good for 2015/2016 season only.
- 4 visits – $50
- 6 visits – $60
Open-Air, Tractor-Drawn Wagon Rides (weather permitting):
- Sun. – Thurs. from 5 to 8 pm
- Fri. & Sat. from 5 to 9 pm
- Reservations available for groups of 25 or more on Mon., Tues, Wed. only. Call 215-968-1670.
- All wagon rides are open weather permitting.
- Wagon rides are CLOSED 12/24, 12/25, 12/31 & 1/1
Photos with Santa:
Santa arrives by helicopter on Nov. 27 at 4 pm and stays until Dec. 23! Tell him your every Christmas wish and have your photo taken. Photo packages available. Here are Santa’s hours:
- Mon. – Thurs. from 5 to 9 pm
- Fri. from 5 to 10 pm
- Sat. from Noon to 10 pm
- Sun. from Noon to 9 pm