Bring the kiddos for a day down on the farm that they’ll never forget! Our FallFest is chock full of fun and adventure…find the perfect pumpkin, get lost in our 5 acre corn maze, and so much more. For one low admission price, come for the day and stay into the evening at PumpkinFest After Dark. It’s all the fun of PumpkinFest, but after the sun goes down. It’s not scary…just fun!
Save time & buy tickets online with NO service fees!
|Fall Fest 2018 Dates|
|PumpkinFest||Oct. 8. 9. 10. 15. 16. 17. 22. 23. 24. 29. 30. 31||11am to 5pm (last wagon leaves @ 4pm)|
|PumpkinFest & PumpkinFest After Dark||Oct 11. 12. 13. 14. 18. 19. 20. 21. 25. 26. 27. 28||11am to 8pm|
- Monday through Thursday – $10/person
- Friday 11am to 5pm – $10/person
- Friday after 5pm – $17/person
- Saturday & Sunday – $17/person
- Admission is the same price for all ages with the exception of children under 24 months, who are free
General Admission Includes:
Activities available for an additional fee: Pony Rides, Gem Mining, Corn Cannons, Paint Ball, Monster Truck & Monster Hearse rides (everything except Gem Mining is open weekends only).
*Admission is the same price for everyone with the exception of children under 24 months, who are free.
Food & Drinks Available for Purchase
Be sure to visit the Silo or the Beer Garden while you’re here for locally brewed craft beer, Rose Bank Winery wines, and the ALL NEW Bloody Mary Bar (open Sat. & Sun. from 11 am to 2 pm). Other food and drink options include:
- What a Dog!
- George’s Country Kitchen
- Snack Shack
- Pretzel Barn
- Uncle Dave’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Kettle Corn
- S’mores Fun!
The Fine Print:
- No one is permitted into PumpkinFest or PumpkinFest After Dark without an admission wristband. There is no charge for children under 24 months
- No outside food or beverages are permitted
- No pets allowed with the exception of service animals
- On HorrorFest nights Barn of Horror, Jr. & Alien Encounter, Jr. close at 6 PM. Last wagon ride to the apple orchard leaves at 5 pm, last wagon ride to the pumpkin patch leaves at 8 pm