General Admission is $10/person weekdays, $17/person weekends (and Fri. after 5pm) and includes:
- Wagon Rides – to the Pumpkin Patch or Apple Orchard (apples are are available while supplies last)
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins &/or Apples – price not included with admission, pumpkins are $0.69/lb., apples are $1.29/lb. (apples are available while supplies last)
- BEARS Playground
- Giant Jumping Pillows
- Sports Challenge
- 5 Acre Corn Maze – on HorrorFest nights the maze will close at 8 PM, bring your own flashlight to navigate after dark
- Inflatable Amusements – moonbounce, slides, and more
- Barn of Horror, Jr. – a less scary version of our night time event w/o actors, closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights
- Alien Invasion, Jr. – a less scary version of our night time event w/o actors, closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights)
- SBF 500 Tryke Track – pedal go-carts
- BarnYard Animals
- Spider Web Climb
- Pig Races -weekends only, last show is at 4 pm
- Live Entertainment – weekends only
Activities available for an additional fee: pony rides, gem mining, sand art, corn cannons, paint ball, Monster Truck & Monster Hearse rides (everything except gem mining is open weekends only).
Apple Fun Days – Sept. 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 & 30
Fall is here and we’re kicking things of with Apple Fun Days! Take a wagon ride to the orchard for apple picking (or to the patch to pick a pumpkin if you prefer), find your way through our 5 acre Johnny Appleseed corn maze, bounce on the giant jumping pillows, enjoy inflatable attractions, test your athletic skills at the ALL NEW sports challenge, check out pig races, hay maze, and lots more family fun! Stop by the Silo for locally brewed craft beer or Rose Bank Winery wines. Food & drink available for purchase.
Weekend Admission is $17/person, pick your own apples are priced by the lb., pick-your-own pumpkins are priced by the lb.
PumpkinFest – Daily from Oct. 5 to Halloween
The fall harvest is here…don’t miss the excitement at PumkinFest! Come take a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin, or to the apple orchard to pick juicy, delicious apples (while supplies last), not to mention all the festival fun listed below. Take a break at the Silo with locally brewed craft beer or Rose Bank Winery wines, or grab a bite at one of our food establishments. Make memories with a day full of family fun!
Weekday admission is $10/person (until 5pm on Fridays), weekends & Fridays after 5pm is $17/person.
PumpkinFest After Dark – Sept. 29, Oct. 5-7, 11-14, 19-21, 26-28
Come for the day, stay into the night at PumpkinFest After Dark. It’s not scary…just fun! Perfect for younger kids. Pumpkin picking, Moonlit Corn Maze (bring your own flashlight), and all the fun of PumpkinFest with extended hours ’til 8 pm.
HorrorFest – Sept. 29, Oct. 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 26-28
The spooks come out at HorrorFest starting Sept. 29. HorrorFest includes 4 thrilling attractions: the Hayride of Horror, Barn of Horror, Alien Encounter 3D, and Carnage in the Corn.
The Fine Print:
- No one is permitted into PumpkinFest or PumpkinFest After Dark without an admission wristband. You must have a wristband to enjoy the attractions. There is no charge for children under 2.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. No alcohol, coolers, or pets allowed.
- On HorrorFest* nights, some attractions will close at 7 PM, and the last wagon ride to The Pumpkin Patch will go out at 8 PM.