Fall is our favorite time of year! Don’t miss the harvest at Fall Fest! Our Fall Fest includes PumpkinFest with Apple Picking (while supplies last), PumpkinFest, PumpkinFest After Dark, & HorrorFest. Bring the family for a day &/or night of fun down on the Farm.
Enjoy wagon rides, pick-your-own apples (when in season), pumpkins, and lots more family fun! Scroll down for coupons!
Come to PumpkinFest for the day, stay into the night with PumpkinFest After Dark…not scary, just fun! Perfect for younger kids. Moonlit corn maze, and all the fun of PumpkinFest with extended hours. Oct. 15, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, & all HorrorFest nights* ’til 9 pm. Last wagon ride leaves at 8 pm.
|PumpkinFest||DAILY 10/2 – 10/31||11 am to 4 pm|
|PumpkinFest After Dark||Oct. 15 21 22 27 28 29 & ALL HorrorFest nights||open ’til 8 pm|
Admission is $10/person weekdays, $15/person weekends and includes:
- Wagon Rides to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins – pumpkins, not included with admission, are sold by the pound
- BEARS Playground
- Giant Jumping Pillows
- Giant Corn Maze sponsored by Kanga Roof (on HorrorFest nights maze will close at 8 PM,
Bring your own flashlight to navigate after dark).
- Inflatable Amusements – moonbounce, slides, and more
- Barn of Horror, Jr. (closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights)
- Alien Invasion, Jr. (closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights)
- SBF 500 Tryke Track – pedal go-carts
- BarnYard Animals
- Spider Web Climb
- Pig Races -weekends only starting 9/26. Last show is at 4 pm.
- Live Entertainment – weekends only
Activities available for an additional fee: pony rides, gem mining, sand art, corn cannons, paint ball, Monster Truck rides (everything except gem mining is open weekends only).
Come to PumpkinFest After Dark! It’s all the fun of PumpkinFest, but in the moonlight. Not scary…just fun! Enjoy wagon rides to pumpkin patch to p-y-o (pumpkins are sold by the lb.), jumping pillows, inflatable attractions, playground, Tryke Track, BarnYard animals, and more!
Great for groups, troops, teams, whatever! Private bonfires available! Great fundraiser! Call 215-968-1670 for more info.
PumpkinFest After Dark dates: Oct. 15, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, & ALL HorrorFest* nights.
The Fine Print:
- No one is permitted into PumpkinFest or PumpkinFest After Dark without an admission wristband. You must have a wristband to enjoy the attractions. There is no charge for children under 2.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. No alcohol, coolers, or pets allowed.
- On HorrorFest* nights, some attractions will close at 7 PM, and the last wagon ride to The Pumpkin Patch will go out at 8 PM.
* HorrorFest Dates: Sept. 26; Oct. 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25 & 30. Click HERE for more info.