Fall is our favorite time of year…don’t miss the harvest at Fall Fest! Enjoy wagon rides, pumpkin picking, a giant corn maze and lots more festival fun. Bring the family for a day &/or night of fun down on the Farm. Our Fall Fest kicks off with AppleFest on Sept. 10, 11, 17, 18, 24 & 25. Next up is PumpkinFest open Oct. 1, 2, 3, then daily from Oct. 8 to 31 from 11 am to 4 pm.
PumpkinFest After Dark is open Oct. 1, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30 from 5 pm to 8 pm.
The spooks come out at HorrorFest starting Oct. 1. Find out more about HorrorFest.
PumpkinFest & Pumpkinfest after dark
Admission is $10/person weekdays, $15/person weekends (and Fri. nights) and includes:
- Wagon Rides to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins – pumpkins, not included with admission, are $0.69/lb.
- BEARS Playground
- Giant Jumping Pillows
- Giant Peanuts’ themed Corn Maze – on HorrorFest nights the maze will close at 8 PM, bring your own flashlight to navigate after dark
- Inflatable Amusements – moonbounce, slides, and more
- Barn of Horror, Jr. – a less scary version of our night time event w/o actors, closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights
- Alien Invasion, Jr. – a less scary version of our night time event w/o actors, closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights)
- SBF 500 Tryke Track – pedal go-carts
- BarnYard Animals
- Spider Web Climb
- Pig Races -weekends only, last show is at 4 pm
- Live Entertainment – weekends only
Activities available for an additional fee: pony rides, gem mining, sand art, corn cannons, paint ball, Monster Truck rides (everything except gem mining is open weekends only).
Come to PumpkinFest for the day, stay into the night with PumpkinFest After Dark. It’s not scary, just fun! Perfect for younger kids. Moonlit corn maze (bring your own flashlight), and all the fun of PumpkinFest with extended hours ’til 8 pm.
- Great for groups, troops, teams, whatever
- Private bonfires available…great fundraiser!
- Call 215-968-1670 for more info.
PumpkinFest After Dark dates: Oct. 1, 7 – 9, 13, 14 – 16, 20, 21 – 23, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30.
Help us celebrate the
50th anniversary of “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”! Navigate your way through our giant Peanuts’ themed corn maze and enjoy a viewing of the show on October 13 at 7:15 PM during
PumpkinFest After Dark.
The Fine Print:
- No one is permitted into PumpkinFest or PumpkinFest After Dark without an admission wristband. You must have a wristband to enjoy the attractions. There is no charge for children under 2.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. No alcohol, coolers, or pets allowed.
- On HorrorFest* nights, some attractions will close at 7 PM, and the last wagon ride to The Pumpkin Patch will go out at 8 PM.
* HorrorFest Dates: Oct. 1, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30. Read more about HorrorFest.