At Shady Brook Farm, fall is our favorite time of year! Come join in the harvest at Fall Fest! Enjoy wagon rides, pumpkin picking, a giant corn maze and lots more festival fun. Bring the family for a day &/or night of fun down on the Farm.
Fall Fest 2017 kicks off with AppleFest on Sept. 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 & Oct. 1 from 11am to 5pm. Next up is PumpkinFest open daily from Oct. 6 to Oct. 31 from 11am to 5pm.
PumpkinFest After Dark is open Sept. 30, Oct. 6-8, 12-15, 19-22, 25-28 & 29 from 5pm to 8pm.
The spooks come out at HorrorFest starting Sept. 30
Find out more about HorrorFest HERE!
PumpkinFest & Pumpkinfest after dark
Admission is $10/person weekdays, $15/person weekends (and Fri. nights) and includes:
- Wagon Rides to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins – pumpkins, not included with admission, are priced by the lb.
- BEARS Playground
- Giant Jumping Pillows
- Giant Peanuts’ themed Corn Maze – on HorrorFest nights the maze will close at 8 PM, bring your own flashlight to navigate after dark
- Inflatable Amusements – moonbounce, slides, and more
- Barn of Horror, Jr. – a less scary version of our night time event w/o actors, closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights
- Alien Invasion, Jr. – a less scary version of our night time event w/o actors, closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights)
- SBF 500 Tryke Track – pedal go-carts
- BarnYard Animals
- Spider Web Climb
- Pig Races -weekends only, last show is at 4 pm
- Live Entertainment – weekends only
Activities available for an additional fee: pony rides, gem mining, sand art, corn cannons, paint ball, Monster Truck rides (everything except gem mining is open weekends only).
Come to PumpkinFest for the day, stay into the night with PumpkinFest After Dark. It’s not scary, just fun! Perfect for younger kids. Moonlit corn maze (bring your own flashlight), and all the fun of PumpkinFest with extended hours ’til 8 pm.
- Great for groups, troops, teams, whatever
- Private bonfires available…great fundraiser!
- Call 215-968-1670 for more info.
PumpkinFest After Dark dates: Sept. 30, Oct. 6–8 , 12-15, 19–22, 25-29
The Fine Print:
- No one is permitted into PumpkinFest or PumpkinFest After Dark without an admission wristband. You must have a wristband to enjoy the attractions. There is no charge for children under 2.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. No alcohol, coolers, or pets allowed.
- On HorrorFest* nights, some attractions will close at 7 PM, and the last wagon ride to The Pumpkin Patch will go out at 8 PM.
* 2017 HorrorFest Dates: Sept. 30, 6-8, 13-15, 20-22, 27- 29
Read more about HorrorFest