Friday, November 22, 2019 @ 7pm
Join in the Reindeer Games at Shady Brook Farm! You don’t want to miss what is fast becoming a holiday tradition. Dashin’ thru the…Lights is a family fun 2 mile run/jog/walk through the spectacular Holiday Light Show. Music, food, drinks, and bonfires add to the festive atmosphere. Create holiday memories with your gang, and bring brightness to a local family at this fun and unique way to see the lights before the show opens to the public!
This year’s beneficiaries include: Kyle Gray who is valiantly battling Osteosarcoma, Jenna Immordino who is suffering from a traumatic brain injury due to a terrible car accident, and Eric Shaltens who is recovering from months of life threatening health issues. Read more about their stories here!
The Fine Print
- Mandatory pack pick up is Wed., Nov. 20, 2019 from 11am to 8pm or Thurs., Nov. 21, 2019 from 11am to 8pm at Shady Brook Farm. There is NO packet pick up on Race Day.
- Awards for top 3 male and female overall winners and top 3 male and female winners in the following categories: 12 & under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- Custom high tech t-shirts to first 2500 to register
- Custom medals to first 2500 to finish
- Children under 2 yrs. in strollers are free (will not get t-shirt or medal)
- The run/walk is mostly on unpaved gravel surfaces so jogging strollers are recommended
- Food & refreshments available after run/walk
- No pets allowed with the exception of service animals
- No refunds, transfers or credits
- Event will be held rain or shine, but event promoters have right to alter or cancel for any reason