- This event has passed.
Holiday Light Show
December 4, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 5:00 pm, repeating until January 6, 2019
Experience the magic of more than 3 million lights illuminating acres of farmland at Shady Brook Farm’s Holiday Light Show! Encounter whimsical displays and familiar characters as you drive through in the comfort of your own car or enjoy the show on an open air wagon ride (weather permitting). The two mile trail takes about 20 min. to drive through if you’re taking your time to enjoy the sights (on a non-busy night).
Warm up with a cup of hot cocoa and cook up s’mores at a toasty bonfire (cocoa, s’mores kits, and more treats available for purchase in the Farm Market.)
Visit and have your photo taken with Santa (at the Farm Market) and pick out the perfect Christmas tree while you’re here!
Please be patient and allow extra time to enter the Light Show due to the high volume of visitors on weekends and around holidays.
- $50/mini-bus, limo or RV
- $125/bus (seating capacity over 25)
- Credit cards accepted at Ticket Booth
DRIVE THRU HOURS
- Open Nightly
- Sunday – Thursday from 5 to 10 pm
- Friday & Saturday from 5 to 11 pm
WAGON RIDES – $15/PERSON
- Sunday – Thursday from 5 to 8 pm
- Friday & Saturday from 5 to 9 pm
- All wagon rides are weather permitting
- Wagon rides are CLOSED 11/22, 12/24, 12/25, 12/31 & 1/1