- This event has passed.
October 21, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until October 31, 2018
The fall harvest is here…don’t miss the excitement at PumkinFest! Come take a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin, or to the apple orchard to pick juicy, delicious apples (while supplies last), not to mention all the festival fun listed below. Take a break at the Silo with locally brewed craft beer or Rose Bank Winery wines, or grab a bite at one of our food establishments. Make memories with a day full of family fun!
- Wagon Rides – to the Pumpkin Patch or Apple Orchard (apples are are available while supplies last)
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins &/or Apples – price not included with admission, pumpkins are $0.69/lb., apples are $1.29/lb. (apples are available while supplies last)
- BEARS Playground
- Giant Jumping Pillows
- Sports Challenge
- 5 Acre Corn Maze – on HorrorFest nights the maze will close at 8 PM, bring your own flashlight to navigate after dark
- Inflatable Amusements – moonbounce, slides, and more
- Barn of Horror, Jr. – a less scary version of our night time event w/o actors, closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights
- Alien Invasion, Jr. – a less scary version of our night time event w/o actors, closes at 6 PM on HorrorFest nights)
- SBF 500 Tryke Track – pedal go-carts
- BarnYard Animals
- Spider Web Climb
- Pig Races -weekends only, last show is at 4 pm
- ALL NEW Adventure Course
- Live Entertainment – weekends only
Weekend Admission (starting Friday after 5pm, Sat. & Sun.) is $17/person. Weekday admission is $10/person.