Welcome to the 25th Annual Holiday Light Show
OPEN NIGHTLY FROM NOVEMBER 23, 2019 TO JANUARY 5, 2020
Please be patient and allow extra time to enter the Light Show due to the high volume of visitors on weekends and around holidays.
DRIVE THRU PRICING
- $50/mini-bus, limo or RV
- $125/bus (seating capacity over 25)
- Credit cards accepted at Ticket Booth
DRIVE THRU HOURS
- Open Nightly from 11/23/19 – 1/5/20
- Sunday – Thursday from 5 to 10 pm
- Friday & Saturday from 5 to 11 pm
WAGON RIDES – $15/PERSON*
- Sunday – Thursday from 5 to 8 pm
- Friday & Saturday from 5 to 9 pm
- All wagon rides are weather permitting
- Wagon rides are CLOSED 11/28, 12/24, 12/25, 12/31 & 1/1
* Children under the age of 2 are free
5 Visit Season Passes – $75
Want to drive through the Holiday Light Show more than once this season? Get a 5 visit Season Pass! Season Passes may be purchased online or at the Holiday Light Show ticket booth. Season Pass holders: make sure to keep an eye out for our No Punch Nights…we won’t punch your ticket on No Punch Nights so it’s like going through for FREE! This pass is good for drive through only.
Bonfires, S’mores & More*
Stop in at the Farm Market after you enjoy the Holiday Light Show to sit by a cheery bonfire, enjoy the sounds and sights of the Tree of Hope, and toast up some s’mores, enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and funnel cakes. Available for sale: s’mores kits & fixin’s, hot cocoa, locally brewed craft beers, Rose Bank Winery wines, hot Bavarian pretzels, kettle corn and more. Come celebrate the season with us!
*The Farm Market and bonfires are CLOSED on December 24, 25, 31 & January 1.