Spring & Summer Group Tours
Bring your class, scout troop, or other group for a hands on, super fun experience on our working farm! Spring and Summer Blossom Tours are available weekdays from 9 am to 3 pm, April through August.
Tours are scheduled for a maximum of two hours, additional time is available for $50/hr.
Price is $8/person, get a FREE guest with every 15 people. Minimum of 15 people required for tour.
Please remember to bring hand wipes and a cooler of water with cups, especially if it’s hot out.
- Wagon Ride Farm Tour
- Pick-Your-Own Fruit (depends on what’s in season) OR Plant a Seed
- Jumping Pillows (socks required)
- BarnYard Animals
- SBF 500 Pedal Go Carts
- Spider Web Crawl
- Sports Challenge
Pick Your Own Crops – Subject to Availability
- Strawberries (May/June)
- Blueberries (July)
- Peaches (August)
Add Ons – Must Be Ordered Ahead
- Gem Mining – Kids love it! This fun activity involves sifting through rough for gems and fossils. $5/person
- Uncle Dave’s Homemade Ice Cream Cup (choc. or vanilla) – $3/person
- Lunch Package (hot dog or pb&j, chips and drink) – $5/person