All New for 2020!
For your family’s health & safety, FallFest will look a little different this year. We’re going back to basics with loads of old fashioned family fun: wagon rides to the pumpkin patch, apple picking in our apple orchard, and pick your own sunflowers + a sunflower stroll.
The kids can cruise around our re-designed SBF 500 Tryke Track, play on the Playground, Giant Jumping Pillow, Spider Web, animated Chicken Show & explore our 5 acre Corn Maze. All included in the price of admission! We also have Gem Mining for an extra fee. Timed tickets must be purchased in advance.
Pick your own crops, not included, are sold by the lb. or stem.
FallFest Times & Tickets Sept 11 - Oct 1
FallFest Times & Tickets Oct 2 - 31
Included with Admission
Sunflower Picking – while supplies last
Take a stroll though our sunflowers for fabulous photo ops and happy fun. Sunflowers are sold by the stem.
Apple Picking – NO APPLES UNTIL 9/23
Visit our orchard to load up on crisp, juicy, homegrown apples. Apples, are $1.50/lb. and available while supplies last.
Find the perfect pumpkin in our pumpkin patch. Pumpkins are $0.69/lb.
Take a scenic wagon ride around the farm to pick your own pumpkins, apples & sunflowers (apples & sunflowers available while supplies last).
Giant Corn Maze
Get lost in the maize! Navigate your way through 5 acres of corn. BYO flashlight after dark.
Bounce around on this giant pillow.
Crawl around, but don’t get caught in the spider’s web!
Climb, slide & run around this super fun playground.
Laugh and sing along with these funny animated characters.
SBF 500 Tryke Track
Race around the ALL NEW re-designed track on pedal go-carts.
Start a New Tradition!
Bring the gang for some old fashioned fun around a cozy campfire. Our brand new private areas are perfect for family outings, birthday celebrations, or small gatherings. We have 2 sizes of sites: smaller for groups up to 25, and larger for groups up to 40.
No outside food, with the exception of birthday cakes, or drinks are permitted. Campfire (s’mores) kits available for purchase, food packages available for pre-order!
All guests must also purchase tickets to FallFest which includes wagon rides to the pumpkin patch, sunflowers + apple orchard. Admission also includes the giant corn maze, jumping pillow, re-designed SBF 500 pedal go-cart track, animated Chicken Show, playground & spider web. Gem mining available for additional fee.
Campfire Food Options
Let's Work Together to Play Safe
A visit to Shady Brook Farm will be a bit different than it has in the past, but if we all work together to play it safe it will be as fun and memorable as ever. We have lots of open space to spread out and lots of fresh air…so enjoy! The following Safe Operating Procedures will be followed to ensure the health and safety of our staff and team members:
- Please note that by visiting Shady Brook Farm, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- If you have a cough or fever, or are feeling sick, please DO NOT enter the farm
- Wagon rides will run to the fields every 30 min, and pre-purchased tickets are required
- We are limiting the capacity of the wagons through timed ticketing for safe social distancing
- Guests are not permitted to walk or drive to the pyo fields
- Guests will board wagons and receive bags for apples at the pick your own shed by the Farm Market
- Sanitizing of wagons and other surfaces will take place throughout the day
- A safe, 6 ft social distance MUST ALWAYS be maintained and will be required
- ALL guests ages 3+ MUST wear masks when checking in and out of the farm (CDC guidelines state children than 2 years are not required to wear masks) and when other social distancing methods are difficult to maintain
- Shady Brook team members are required to wear masks at all times
- Sanitizing stations and portable restrooms will be provided throughout the farm
- Single use containers and bags will be provided
- All items picked must be taken and paid for by guests
- Produce MUST NOT be touched or picked unless purchasing
- Under the current circumstances, we are unable to recycle or take back any containers touched by guests, so please be mindful of excess waste
- NO DOGS (except service dogs) will be allowed. Pets whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESD) DO NOT qualify as a service animal. Under the Americans with Disability Act, service dogs walk beside their handler. They do not bark, sniff, jump, visit, urinate or defecate while working. They are not held by the handler. We have the right to refuse any pets whose function is not that of a service animal.