Pick Your Own
Pumpkins * Sunflowers * More Apples Coming Sept 23
for Fall Harvest Fun!
Starting Sept 11, pick your own crops can only be accessed via FallFest. FallFest admission includes wagon rides to pumpkins, apples & sunflowers (apples & sunflowers while supplies last), 5 acre corn maze, hay maze, jumping pillow (coming soon), spider web, playground, re-designed SBF 500 pedal go-carts + animated Chicken Show.
Timed tickets must be purchased in advance. PYO fruit & flowers, are priced by the lb. or stem.
Let's Work Together to Play Safe
The following Safe Operating Procedures will be followed to ensure the health and safety of our staff and team members:
- Please note that by visiting Shady Brook Farm, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- If you have a cough or fever, or are feeling sick please DO NOT enter the farm
- Wagon rides will run to the fields every 30 min, and pre-purchased tickets are required
- We are limiting the capacity of the wagons through timed ticketing for safe social distancing
- Guests are not permitted to walk or drive to the pyo fields
- Guests will board wagons and receive bags for apples at the pick your own shed by the Farm Market
- Sanitizing of wagons and other surfaces will take place throughout the day
- A safe, 6 ft social distance MUST ALWAYS be maintained and will be required
- Groups will be separated by two rows while picking
- ALL guests ages 3+ MUST wear masks when checking in and out of the farm (CDC guidelines state children than 2 years are not required to wear masks) and when other social distancing methods are difficult to maintain
- Sanitizing stations and portable restrooms will be provided throughout the farm
- Single use containers and bags will be provided
- All items picked must be taken and paid for by guests
- Produce MUST NOT be touched or picked unless purchasing
- Under the current circumstances, we are unable to recycle or take back any containers touched by guests, so please be mindful of excess waste
- NO DOGS (except service dogs) will be allowed. Pets whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESD) DO NOT qualify as a service animal. Under the Americans with Disability Act, service dogs walk beside their handler. They do not bark, sniff, jump, visit, urinate or defecate while working. They are not held by the handler. We have the right to refuse any pets whose function is not that of a service animal.
What's in Season